Naturally Aged Kits are the perfect answer when looking for an easy way to create faux finishes on an assortment of DIY projects. Tattered Angels offers four categories of naturally aged kits including fine wood, architecture, precious stone and bare metal. Each kit contains 1 ounce of 4 unique paints that create the perfect faux finish on just about any surface. The kit provides enough paint for 1 medium size project or a few smaller projects. For larger furniture pieces or cabinet projects we suggest ordering in larger quantities. Please call 866-376-9961 for more details.
Naturally Aged kits are created with a combination of our current paint offerings. Each paint has unique properties that lend themselves to DIY and home décor projects. When looking for deep coverage, consider High Impact paints, paints that will cover just about any surface and are available in both metallic and pure pigment colors.
We offer over 15 different kits in a range of finishes included the look of natural woods, stone, vintage finishes, architecture finishes and metal finishes.
Things you just need to know about these faux finish paint kits:
- They are all made in the USA
- You can buy them in larger bottles for bigger projects, but the kits only come in 1 ounce bottles
- All the paint is non-toxic
- You can can paint indoors or out
- The paint will adhere to just about any surface
- Soap and water clean up
- Make sure to cover your brush in a bag or clear wrap to prevent air from hardening it
- Shake all the bottles first to make sure the glitter and micas are blended well
- You can add more of the steps to add more detail to your finish
- A heat gun is required to get some of the finishes to look the way they do
- Not two finishes will ever look alike
- There is no right or wrong
- Test a small piece first just to make sure you like what you see
- Easy to follow steps
- Great for home decor, seasonal decor, indoor and outdoor decorating, covering up damaged paint or wood, refinishing furniture, bringing the outside in for party decor, creative DIY projects, mixed media, scrapbooking backgrounds, faux finish cards and more.
What you can paint on – raw wood, finished wood, metal, terra-cotta, ceramic, plastic, peg wall, drywall, furniture, canvas, stretched canvas, burlap, paper, book board, mdf wood, pressed board and more. The perfect choice for redoing furniture and home accessories, repurposing found objects, repairing damaged furniture or trim, creating unique party and wedding decor or just because. The paint kits are also ideal for Mixed Media, altered art and other art and craft projects.
Here are just a few example of the awesome finishes, to see the entire collection jump over to the shop. You will find a full selection of open stock paints here too.
Here are few really cool projects using the kits
To see more details visit the Canvas Corp Brands Blog – The Creative Studio
Creative home decor is so easy with these kits – brick placemats are perfect for an outdoor wedding, centerpiece or bring the outside in and put them in the kitchen.
To see more ideas check out the blog.