Our newest paint in the collection is our Tattered Angels High Impact Paint, the perfect mixed media and DIY paint. This opaque paint offers full coverage on textured surfaces including burlap and barn wood and is terrific on all other surfaces as well.
We love the charm of the new milk and chalk paints on the market and High Impact is the perfect companion for painting details on your furniture pieces, adding words on a burlap panel, or creating a sign on vintage wood perfect for a wedding or front porch holiday décor.
This odorless paint can be applied to furniture, craft surfaces, fabric, home accessories and other flea market finds. It is also a great solution when spray paint just won’t work, it will adhere to just about anything that can be spray painted and more.
Catalog – to view an printable version of the Tattered Angels High Impact Paint.
The paints are offered in an array of colors along with a nice range of metallics including a variety of gold, silver and platinum tones.
|Apply with paint brush|
|Not designed for apparel or washable surfaces|
Apply to surface using an artists paint brush.
- Shake paint well before use.
- Cover work surface. Paint adheres to just about all surfaces, so working on a non-stick mat or layers of paper is best recommended.
- Great alternative when looking for a better quality paint than standard acrylic craft paint.
- Apply with the brush of choice. Wash brushes immediately after application as paint dries quickly.
- Paint is of a thick consistency allowing, which makes it perfect for painting on textured surfaces such as burlap, distressed wood, barn wood, canvas, dimensional metals and other finishes.
- High Impact is designed to paint on just about any surface. Full coverage is achieved in 1-2 coats, additional coats can be applied as needed. Perfect for finished and non-finished wood.
- Metallic High Impact Paints will dry with a faux metal finish.
- Pure Pigment High Impact Paints are rich in color and will dry very similar to the color you see on the bottle.
- You can blend High Impact Paints to create new colors across both Metallic and Pure Pigment paints.
- No sanding or priming is required before painting
- Brush stokes will disappear if paint is evenly applied
- Test a small area to determine how the paint will adhere to each surface.
- Fabric surfaces will become more sturdy or rigid when dry.
- Permanent when dry.
- Our paint of choice for stenciling and works well onto a wide range of textured surfaces. Make sure that stencil is secure on surface to make sure paint stays in place when applied.
- Perfect for writing onto textured surfaces freehand or with a stencil.
- Paint metal hinges, knobs and other home décor accessories. The perfect companion to our DIY paint when painting doors, dressers and other pieces with metal or wooden accents.
- When looking for a detailing paint to apply on top of our DIY paint such as gold or metallic trim, High Impact will do the trick.
- Paint on glass or plastic for full coverage of color.
- Our metallic colors create a foiling or metal finishing technique on projects.
- Add a small amount of water to dilute the paint if a thinner coating is desired.
- White or light High Impact provide a gesso like finish on burlap and canvas with a touch of shimmer and sheen.
- Apply White High Impact to sticks or styrofoam pieces to created faux finished or snow covered wood techniques.
Gessoed Stretched Canvas
Un-gessoed Stretched Canvas