Think of Glimmer Glaze like nail polish for your DIY, Craft and Mixed Media Projects. Equipped with a brush in the cap, Glimmer Glaze is a brush on paint of pure color and glimmer.
Glimmer Glaze is a great detailing painting allowing you to easily apply to just about any surface with the touch of the brush. You can brush it on flat or apply thicker to achieve a dimensional look when it dries. It also is a resist paint, so anywhere you brush on the paint and let it dry, when misted it will rest the mist and retain is shine and color.
Our Glimmer Glaze is also perfect for detailing when working on faux finishes and mixed media projects. You can use to create a veining effect by painting long, inconsistent lines, release droplets from the brush or tap the brush for a random application of paint.
When we introduced our Tattered Tangles line Glaze was our first choice. The paint is like your own adult crayons as you fill in the black and white line art of our Tangles. It is also a great companion to Glimmer Mist when adding color to your pages.
Glimmer Glaze also acts like a colorful topcoat and can be applied on top of just about any surface and artwork and the sheer property of the paint will allow the art to peak through. The brush also allows you to use the paint to distress paper and fabric and to add a finish to the edges, with so many fun choices.
|Opaque liquid with glimmer|
|Petite bottle with brush included|
|Not designed for apparel or washable surfaces|
Shake before each use with a side-to-side motion (like ringing a bell) allowing the glimmer to disperse in the bottle. You will want to shake often. Unscrew the cap and apply to surface.
- Designed to be painted onto your projects with the paint brush included, similar to nail polish, this semi-opaque paint offers a thick coverage.
- Shake the bottle side to side vigorously to allow fine glimmer to disperse evenly throughout the bottle.
- For more coverage and a deeper color tone, apply multiple coats creating a sealed glazed coating.
- Glaze acts as he prefect resist to any area.
- Apply Glaze to an ink applicator sponge or makeup sponge. In a dragging or circular fashion, apply to desired area.
- Apply multiple colors of Glimmer Glaze to a project using a larger paint brush than the one provided. Using a dense makeup sponge, blend colors of Glaze together creating an array of rich colors.
- Apply Glaze to the edge of a torn paper to add a tarnished edging.
- Add a generous amount of Glaze to the edges of canvas or burlap to prevent fraying.
- Use Glaze to write thin letters, numbers or words on projects.
Gessoed Stretched Canvas
Un-gessoed Stretched Canvas