Glimmer Glam is the paint of choice when you are looking for a tinted paint with chunky glitter. Just stir up the Glitter and apply to any DIY, Craft and Mixed Media Projects. While it does not come with a brush we love to use fan brushes or wider flat brushes to capture as much glitter as possible.
If you looking for a glitter top coat Glam is the perfect solution. It will dry to tinted sheer finish and allow the glitter to shine through. This glitter paint dries with the glitter embedded into the paint making it a great topcoat for craft, DIY and Home Decor Projects. Let us deal with the glitter mess, just stir and paint and let it dry.
Catalog – for a printable flier of the entire Glimmer Glam Paint Collection.
Available in 28 colors. We love color, so if you don’t find the color you are looking for let us know (you never know it could be added in an upcoming release).
|Tinted liquid with chunks of glitter
|Apply with paint brush
|Not designed for apparel or washable surfaces
Shake before each use allowing the glimmer to disperse in the bottle. You will want to shake often. Apply with a paintbrush or pour onto a surface and paint with a paint brush.
- Clear Glam is designed to be a sealant to preserve projects.
- Shake before each use. Glitter is heavy and sinks to the bottom of the bottle rather quickly.
- Glam has a VERY fast dry time.
- Be sure to keep the lid on the bottle when not in use.
- If you get Glam on your clothes, it WILL NOT COME OUT.
- To get just a glitter coating with no color added to your project try one of the clear coats such as Chandelier.
- To achieve an even coat of glitter use a fan brush (note: foam brushes do not work well because glitter gets stuck in the foam).
- For a resist effect, start by painting or applying Glam to any surface in the desired areas you do not wish for the Glimmer Mist to adhere. Apply the number of coats to achieve the coverage you are looking for. The thinner you apply the Glam the less resist you will achieve.
- Air dry or use a heating tool to speed up the drying process.
- Glam dries to paper with a hard, cardboard-like consistency.
- Use Glam with masks over pattered paper designs, leaving the glitter in the sections painted.
- Create a pattern or random effect on any surface, allow to dry and then mist with any mistable paint to create a combo glimmer and glitter look.
- Add glitter and a hit of color to stickers, chipboard pieces, etc.
- Create your own glitter letters b applying to any alphabet sticker, die cut alphabets or chipboard alphabets.
- Apply Glam to fabric to add glitter to any project.
Gessoed Stretched Canvas
Un-gessoed Stretched Canvas