We welcome to the Tattered Angels Family our newest paint, Decor & DIY Paint. This new paint is just what the DIY doctor ordered when it comes to a great paint option that can be applied to just about any surface. Our paint is currently available in a cup container– 8 ounces of amazing paint goodness. This covers about 25 square feet of space depending on the number of coats.
With the love of refinishing, remodeling, repairing, reusing, repurposing and redesigning on the rise, there is a need for a professional quality paint that does what it says it will do. This durable paint goes on with a smooth, strong finish. Unlike other brands on the market, our paint is there to stay and is not easily scratched or rubbed off.
Our paints are available in 28 amazing colors and do not require pre-mixing, additional water, refrigeration or special preparation to be used. Our paints do not require sanding, priming or a basecoat.
Catalog – for a printable catalog with the entire Decor & DIY Paint Collection.
Simply open the cap, stir and begin painting. Decor & DIY paint has many features that assist in achieving the look you want. Here are just a few:
- Smooth finish
- No sanding
- Low VOC
- Acrylic formula
The paints are offered in 28 colors.
|DIY & Decor Paint
|Apply with paint brush
Apply to surface using an artists paint brush. Does not require sanding , priming, a base coat or finishing agent.
- Does not require pre-mixing, just open and paint.
- We recommend 1-2 coats of paint, but additional coats create an even stronger surface.
- No sanding, priming or base coat required.
- We recommend cleaning the surface prior to painting.
- Sanding is not necessary, however if paining raw or vintage wood, consider sanding to remove splinters and rough spots.
- Use a furniture stencil to create various designs on furniture.
- To deepen the color add black (small amounts at a time).
- To lighten the color add white (small amounts at a time).
Cast iron statue
Terra cotta pot