Using Glimmer Mist to blend colors is incredibly simple. Because of the spray applicator, the paint is dispersed amongst the page in a random fashion, allowing for a beautiful blend of colors. To achieve a color blend look, follow these simple steps:
1. Select two or more colors to blend.
2. Spray color 1 with 1 pump. Repeat 3-5 times in random spots of the paper.
3. Spray color 2 in areas where color 1 was not sprayed, filling in all non-painted sections.
4. Place a paper towel over the paper. Using a roller, roll to even out the colors.
- Created: 2014/06/25
- Name: Color Blending
- Categories: Art & Mixed Media